Saturday, January 9, 2010

Scrappy New Year - 2010

Scrappy New Year Everyone! I feel like that's what I've been doing in this new year of 2010. I have been scrapbooking four of the nine days so far. What a way to start the year, huh? My first day was spent on January 1 at church, crafting with some of my favorite people. I don't have a picture of myself, and must remind myself to hand someone my camera (as Barb says) and have them take my picture, too.

Yea! Melissa joined us this year. She worked
on pictures of her Galveston trip. Some of the
best pictures to scrapbook are beach vacations.

This is Anne, whom I like to call
"Goddess Divine of Scrapbooking."
She always has the latest fads and products
to share. She introduced us to the Xyron machine,
which may have just changed my life forever.

Barb, one of the best scrapbookers ever!
So creative and excellent at getting the
most pictures on any two-page layout.

Rhonda, my digital scrapbook friend.
She is a genius at creating pages on the computer.
I cannot imagine myself doing it, but she does it
amazingly well, and her table is always the cleanest!

A great time had by all. Even though I only stayed about 7 1/2 hours of the 12 hour day, I got quite a few pages done. Most importantly, I spent time with some of my favorite people doing my favorite activity.

2 comments:

Barb said...

I have pics of you! We'll just have to trade. :) And your new camera takes very nice pics. Yay! Oh, and very creative title. Can't wait to see all the new pages you've created.

johnvida said...

I love your friend with the computer for scrapping. Let me know next time you have a retreat. I might pack up my laptop and head up to join you. - Vida