Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rodeo, Rodeo Wherefore Art Thou Rodeo?

Just a little humor there before I contact Blogger and tell them how much I despise everything about them. I had many lovely pictures to share of our day at the rodeo, and maybe one day I will be able to upload them. Today, however, is not that day. I have spent four days trying to upload pictures. And, no advice, please. I have changed browsers, turned off the computer, hit the buttons on my keyboard really hard, etc., etc., etc. The only thing I haven't tried is Picasa, (sp?) which Barb recommended and that's because I just haven't had time. So, enjoy these five pictures for they may be the last to be posted. EVER.

Amazing trick roper

Chuck wagon races

I love the patriotism of the show.

How about a little bull riding?

Good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Sorry you're still having photo-posting difficulties. No advice here, just sympathy. I'm still willing to upload them for you if you want. Just say the word (password, that is), and send the pics. :)