Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy 14th Birthday, Rebecca

My beautiful Rebecca -- 14 years old today! How you have grown and changed in the last year. I love your sense of order and adherence to rules. (I admire your really neat room. You are obsessive-compulsive and proud of it!) Your servant's heart shines, along with your compassion for people in need. You are a gift from God and we are thankful that He loaned you to us.  Happy Birthday, my wonderful daughter.

Here's a little walk down memory lane and some favorite pics of Rebecca.








2 comments:

Barb said...

I love the pic of her with the Prince Caspian book! I just can't believe Rebecca is 14! Not possible! Happy birthday, Bec!

Anonymous said...

"Oh you beautiful doll, you great big beautiful doll..." You have the most beautiful smile and I loved all the things that your mother said about you. I remember your mother calling me when you were in the "terrible twos" asking for HELP! "It won't last forever" I said, and see, now you are a beautiful,wonderful, special teenager who I love very, very, much!