Monday, April 13, 2009

Annual Easter Egg Dyeing

Our traditional egg dyeing day was on Saturday afternoon. (Does the word "dyeing" look strange to you? Because it does to me. I do know it's not "dying", so I'm going with it.) I hope the girls will want to keep doing this for a few more years. We all enjoy the activity, and everyone seems to create new masterpieces year after year.  

Tools of the Trade
Gotta have the Paas Easter Kit
(What kind of name is Paas anyway?)

Four dozen perfectly boiled eggs, minus one
that Abigail and I had to quality check for doneness.




Another essential of Easter -- Peeps!

A few of my masterpieces 

Ah, the messy creativity -- I love it!

Thanks to Abigail for the use of her wonderful photographs. 

1 comment:

Barb said...

I hope the girls want to do this for several more years too. :) It was a lot of fun, and I think this year's eggs turned out better than ever.