Tuesday, April 14, 2009

GPA Jr./Sr. Prom - 2009

Katherine, going to the prom...how can it be? First she wants to drive, and now this! It's a big step for a parent to take, I'm telling you.  Here are a few pictures of the evening. I thought Katherine was beautiful. We went all out -- hair, nails, limo. So much for her college fund. 



I love this one of the four amigos:
Erinn, Katherine, Erica, Jessica

The event was held at Mira Vista Country Club. I volunteered to go early 
and help decorate. Hey, that's probably my only 
chance of seeing the inside of that place. 
The theme the seniors had chosen was "Puttin' on the Ritz." 



The banquet/dance part of the evening ended at 11:00 p.m.. Then, they enjoyed an after party at Alley Cats in Arlington, which lasted until 4:00 a.m. Jeff and I flipped a coin to see who would go get her at 4:00 in the morning. We both agreed that no way were we doing that, so we sent her home with Erinn to sleep the day away. And she did.

2 comments:

Barb said...

All the girls looked beautiful, though I agree, I can't believe Katherine's old enough to be going to prom. Wow!

Anonymous said...

She is s-o-o beautiful. I wish there was a picture of her by herself though and closer up. Tell her she has a beautiful smile and I know that she is also beautiful inside which makes her very special!