Thursday, January 17, 2013

It's Time to Play "Why Was This Photo Taken?"

I'm going through photos on the computer since I have a big scrapbook weekend coming up. (yay!) As always, I find several photos that give me pause and cause me to ask, "Why?" Of course I immediately thought of sharing them with you. Enjoy!

Hippie Lion

I have no clue what this object is. Not a one.

Look! It's a shopping cart from our favorite store?!?

Must have been some party...

Don't know why it was taken, but now I want some Red, Hot & Blue BBQ.

Good job on eating your carbs and fats, someone.

Uh...it's green grass, with green shoes and green toes...

Not your average ketchup...it's FANCY.

And, my personal favorite, from downtown Venus, Texas...
I do remember Rebecca hiding in the bottom of the car when we pulled over to take this photo. You haven't succeeded as a parent unless you've embarrassed your kids a few times.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Red Hot & Blue, yum! :)