Sunday, January 13, 2013

Homemade Pretzels

I found this recipe on one of the blogs I occasionally read and I was intrigued enough to try it. Rebecca  and I love soft pretzels. The problem with making something like this?  It's really hard to go back to eating them from everywhere else because these are definitely much tastier!

The dough was very easy to make and I was excited to use my dough hook on my KitchenAid for the first time. Yes, that's pitiful. I've had the thing over 20 years. As easy as it was to mix I might be making bread now instead of cupcakes!


A nice warm place to rise...

Ready to go...

Obviously I need to work on my shaping technique a bit.

Boiling them in soda water...

  Finished product!

I eat mine with mustard. Yummy!

Here's the link if you want to give them a try:  Brown Eyed Baker Soft Pretzels

1 comment:

Barb said...

They look yummy! Salt with mine, please :)