Wednesday, April 25, 2012

And, We're Back...

After a three-week long hiatus, I am back to work on the kitchen. I spent two days this week beginning to paint the cabinets. What. A. Job. Thankfully I've had little sanding to do and that has helped not get bogged down in dust and sneezing.  Initially I wasn't going to paint the inside of the cabinets, but after I saw the difference in color I just couldn't leave them yucky and yellowy. Shout out here to my super painting helper and screwdriver user, Abigail!



Comparison shot: new painted doors in front of old doors/knobs
Love the freshness!

Freshly painted drawers with new drawer liner


BEFORE

AFTER

One half of the kitchen cabinets are done. Tomorrow I will start on the other side, if I can move! Is there anyone else out there who gets sore when they paint a lot? Anyone? Anyone?

1 comment:

Barb said...

Looking fabulous!