Thursday, January 12, 2012

Some Favorite Things

Since it appears that I may never find time to scrapbook again (say it isn't so!) I'm going to use my blog as a place to store photos of things that I especially enjoy. Whether it's an item I use every day or something that is a special one-time-only use, I want to remember the things that made some type of impact. Here's a few of my current favorite things:


Kindle Fire - my Christmas present
I enjoy reading books in LARGE PRINT!
(Thanks to allergies and dryness my eyes often are blurry and
I have trouble seeing the small print in books.)

Isn't this the cutest little stack of chocolate bars?
(a gift from my friend, Cody)
Chocolate that is wrapped to look like little books...what's not to love?

A gift from Melissa, this beautiful amethyst and green bowl -
perfect for throwing in shiny baubles and jewelry, 
so that when I walk by it I say, "Oooo....shiny!"

Keurig - the gift that keeps on giving.
I got this last Christmas and I use it every day.
From coffee to hot tea, to hot water for oatmeal
this is one of my favorite gifts ever!

A shout-out to Barb who told me about the most delicious candle I've ever smelled in my life!
Roasted Marshmallow from Bath & Body
Yummy!

What are some of your favorite things?

No comments: