Wednesday, January 4, 2012

File This Under "What Were They Thinking?"



"The perfect shoes can change your life." - Cinderella

While I am a big fan of really pretty shoes, I'm not sure about these. My first thought was that some MAN designed these. I honestly cannot imagine anyone actually walking in these and not doing some type of damage to themselves or their body. I've thought about showing these photos to my chiropractor and getting his thoughts on what they could do to your spinal alignment. 

To be honest, I really like the color of this one.

These look like something you might see on a street corner. 
Just sayin'...

I'm thinking Diana Ross and the Supremes circa 1972?
I took these photos at Kohl's circa 2012.
(Just wanted you to have a point of reference)

Umm...cover up the heel so the woman wearing it doesn't realize the malformation of her foot?
Oh, wait...the wedge makes it more comfy. Riiiiiiight....

While these are beautiful (shiny inside!), these could probably best be used as a defensive weapon.
Say someone tries to grab your purse...I seriously think you could whip off one of these babies and do some damage. (and keep your purse if you didn't break your neck running after the guy)


And that's all for now with my edition of "What Were They Thinking?" If I get a big response to this post from all four people who read my blog, I might begin a weekly column entitled, "What Were They Thinking?" Catchy, huh?  I think this statement in my head -- a lot. Why shouldn't you benefit from my thoughts as well?

1 comment:

Barb said...

Um, ouch! I can't imagine trying to wear those. And I like the idea of a "What were they thinking?" feature. Bring it on!