Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Picture of the Day

This is a picture that tells a story. I guess most photos do, but this one is very sweet.  The girls came home from a basketball game and wanted to relax a bit. They sat down on the couch together. What you might not notice from a first glance are the earbuds connected to the iPod between them. They each had one side of the earbud in their ears, listening to music together. Rebecca was playing Star Wars on the Wii and Abigail was just watching, while they listened. I'm not sure of the music choice, but it must have been soothing and relaxing because Abigail just drifted away to sleep with the earbud still in her ear. When I walked by Rebecca just smiled and said, "I put the sweetie baby to sleep." I love it when everyone plays nice.

No comments: