Thursday, September 1, 2011

Just wondering...

From time to time I have these random questions that just pop into my mind. I'm weird enough that I thought I should put them out there on the blog for three or four people to read. : )

1. Posted this as my Facebook status this morning: I wonder how many pounds of bananas I've thrown away over the course of my lifetime?

2. I wonder why I have an entire shelf in my freezer dedicated to ice packs of all shapes and sizes? An entire shelf!

3. Why do teenagers not realize that their parents are wiser than they are? I'm not saying smarter, mind you, but wiser. If they just recognized the wisdom of experience, I would be okay with my IQ not being as high as theirs.

4. Why do I hate exercise so much? This is something I've pondered for years and I am starting to think it's a personality flaw or a defective gene. What else am I going to blame it on?

5. I wonder how many licks it takes to get to the bottom of a Tootsie Pop. Sorry...couldn't resist. Ah one, ah two, ah three.....(Barb, google it.)

6. Here's a deep one: Why do Christians attack other Christians for insanely stupid reasons and not see anything wrong with it?

Just wondering...

2 comments:

Penny said...

I have one to add...
Why do teenage boys refuse to bring free chocolate candy home to his mother?

I don't know why Christian do that. I would say because we have bought into the American Dream that we can have it all and now which places the emphasis on "me" which means I really don't think about what I say will effect other people.

Genny said...

Well said, Penny. And absolutely true.