Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy 14th Birthday, Abigail!

My baby has grown up. I mean really grown up. She is the tallest girl in our family. Her older sisters aren't too fond of this, but what are you gonna do, right? My sweet little cheeky baby has turned into a beautiful young lady. She keeps us all on our toes that's for sure. Her wit and smile are just like her dad's. She plays the piano beautifully. She has "great hair" according to her sister, Rebecca. I've always called her my "unexpected blessing" because she was...well, unexpected. She's the best present I never knew I wanted. Love you, Absie, and the happiest of days to you today.


We held a small party with three of her close friends from school. She received some fun gifts. We ate Chicken Express and I took them to see a movie with Taylor Lautner, because he's adorable. (according to teenage girls -- me? not so much) Here are a few pics from the party:
Thank you Sydney, Olivia and Emma for making Abigail's day so special.


1 comment:

Barb said...

Happy birthday, Abigail! Can't believe she's 14. She is definitely a beautiful young lady, and I agree with Rebecca about the hair :)