Friday, September 16, 2011

Feeling a Little Fallish

This beautiful door wreath was given to me a few weeks ago by my mother and the minute...the minute, I tell you...that the weather felt a tiny bit cooler (in this case, below 100 degrees) I put it on my front door. I love fall, which is a little strange because the main colors are orange and brown, which I really don't care for much. I guess when they come in the form of pumpkins, leaves, berries, warm drinks and such I like them very much.

I can't wait to buy a fresh pumpkin and some yellow mums to put on my front porch. I'm pretty sure there are no pumpkins out in the stores yet. Hmm...wonder if the heat this summer affected the pumpkin crops. It seems like they are usually coming out about now. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Meanwhile, coming soon...hot tea, hot chocolate, roasting marshmallows, scarves, jackets...can't wait!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I love the wreath, and I'm so excited for fall to finally be here (at least temporarily). Can't wait for scarves and leaves falling and spending more time outside!