Friday, November 5, 2010

Not Much Halloween Here

On any given year I really would just pass up Halloween as a celebration. I do enjoy the fun of putting costumes together, but no one in my house usually wants to dress up. Abigail went to a friend's house and Rebecca decided to hang out in Grand Prairie with a few of her friends from school.

She dressed as a scientist. I tried to hard to get
her to have ratty hair and be a mad scientist. No go.

Gorgeous sunset at the site of the trunk or treat
with FBC Grand Prairie

Some of the sophomore class from Grace Prep

Best friends, Amanda and Rebecca
Of course overshadowing us was the fact that the Rangers were in the World Series and we not getting to watch the game. We did watch for a bit while the kids went trick or treating, and then on the way home....

This is taken out the car window. The blur in the upper left
is the Goodyear Blimp. The bright white lights are the stadium lights.
So, we were close to the game if not able to watch.

Rebecca didn't get much candy for all our efforts, so even that was kinda blah. I just comforted myself with the fact of how many calories I saved!

No comments: