Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dear Maybelline,

Here are three of your top-selling mascaras. One of them is not like the others. Can you tell which one? I can.





Mascara #1: You promised that my lashes would be VOLUMINOUS, and oh, they were. I think. But every time I turned around there were little flakes of black all over my face.

Mascara #2: You promised that my lashes would be COLOSSAL, and oh, they were. I think. But every time I turned around there were little flakes of black all over my face.

So, Maybelline, you leave me with no choice: I must return to the old tried and true, GREAT LASH, in the "pink and lime green since the dawn of time" tube. I will be returning to the mascara of my youth. And, it's cheaper than those other "promise the world, but don't deliver" mascaras you're putting out there. Stick with what you do best, people.

Sincerely,
Blackest Black with No Flaking

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Voluminous flaked off?? I wonder if you bought an old tube-that happened to me once, but I've never had trouble with it other than that one time. I always try the other brands, but always go back to my voluminous. (If I were rich I would by Lancome's $28.00 mascara, but that ain't gonna happen any time soon.)