Friday, April 4, 2008

Take A Visual Survey

I found this survey while "rabbit chasing" blogs. You know what I mean by that? I start out on a particular blog, and click to another, and then another, and I end up on some random person's blog and find myself reading about them. What's up with that? Anyway, thought this was cute. So, when you have absolutely nothing to do, or just want to put off cleaning the bathroom, give it a go!

FIRST - read the question
SECOND - type in the first answer that comes to mind in Google Image search
THIRD - post the first picture that comes up and write what you typed in (it’s hard sometimes to use the first image, but you must) (Wait...no nudity, please. We want to keep our blogs PG Rated.)

1. Age I will be on my next birthday - 43


2. Favorite food - ribeye steaks

3. Favorite color - purple

4. A place I would like to visit - Greece

5. Where I live - Fort Worth, Texas

6. Name of a past or present pet - Pippi

7. One of my favorite places - beach

8. Favorite holiday - Christmas

9. A bad habit - eating too much

10. Favorite animal - rabbit

11. Favorite cartoon from childhood - Peanuts

12. Name - Genny (OK, this is pretty funny.)

13. Favorite extravagance (when I have extra time and money) - pedicure

14. A phrase I overuse - whatever

Remember: Only do this when you have absolutely nothing else to do, because it's pretty much a huge waste of your time. But fun!

3 comments:

Peas on Earth said...

That is a HIDEOUS Pippi!! But, the pedicure picture makes me want to get one!! :-)

OK, I have posted likewise on my blog. I was appalled at how many of my pet names were associated with ... well, "inappropriate" images! :-P

Genny said...

Tell me about it. Pippi was the most "tame" of the pet names that I typed in.

Anonymous said...

Love this post! I'm going to do the same on mine. And, I had to go with my third pet choice, as sheba and peaches were hard to find appropriate images.