Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Rebecca!

On April 17, 1995 a tiny bundle of joy came running (literally) into the world. Her first question was, "OK. Who's in charge here?" And, she hasn't stopped since. It is very hard to wrap my brain around the fact that Rebecca is now a teenager. How did that happen? Yet, here we are -- braces and long, gangly legs. (I think I'm soon to be the shortest in the family.) In honor of Rebecca's special day, I'm posting some of my favorite pictures of her this last year.






















Rebecca, I hope you have a wonderful birthday. You are one terrific kid... I mean, teenager!

4 comments:

Penny said...

Yes! Happy Birthday Rebecca! Patricia failed to remind me it was your birthday. Hope you had a blast!

Melissa said...

Wow, she's changed so much in one year - I knew that, but it still seems strange to see it in the pictures.

Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Rebecca.
We love you!

Barb said...

It does NOT seem right that Rebecca's a teenager. But alas, time moves on.

Happy Birthday, Bec! I hope this year is absolutely wonderful. Love ya, little sis.

Peas on Earth said...

Happy birthday, Rebecca! Hope your next year is a great one! :-)