Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What in the World Have We Been Doing?

In past years I have posted about the major events in our lives, complete with several pictures. I'm not sure what's happened, except to say I am meeting myself coming and going and "ain't nobody got time for that!" So, here's a little recap starting around the end of March.

WILDWorship performed in Sunday morning services 
(I'm at the piano, just to the right of this photo.)

Grace Prep hosted the Jon Drummond Relays.
I handed out awards on the track and lost my voice for a week!

Saw Mary Poppins with Barb at Music Hall in Dallas

Celebrated "Night of the Arts" and Abigail's accomplishments in drawing

Prom

Dyed eggs with KoolAid

Spent Easter with guests Barb and Brodie

Rebecca won Girlfriend of the Year for Hudson's Minecraft Cake

Rebecca was awarded the Tillie Burgin Student Leader Award

  Scavenger Hunt for Becca's 18th Birthday


 Traveled to A&M Corpus Christi for a college visit

Grace Prep Awards Banquet at DBU

Traveled to Nacogdoches for Katherine to be awarded the Cole Dean's Award in Art

Abigail accompanied her friend, Mallory, at the Grace Prep talent show
 
 Rebecca planned and RAN the talent show!

Rebecca won gold, silver and bronze medals at the District Track Meet, qualifying for the Regional Meet in May.

  Rebecca participated in a Journalism conference at UT Austin.

There's only one conclusion to be drawn from these photos: We are super busy parents with extremely talented kids! I will post more track happenings after the regional meet in Abilene on Thursday. Or, I might wait until the end of June and give you the next few months' busy recap. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Barb said...

You forgot WICKED!!!! But that's okay, apparently you guys have been REALLY busy! :)