Saturday, September 29, 2012

These Cupcakes are a Dream

A couple of my college kids are home for the weekend and one of them said he had gone over two weeks without one of my cupcakes and he didn't know if he was going to last much longer. So, what's a substitute mother to do except make him some? These were fun to make and actually taste just like a dreamsicle, complete with tiny bit of ice cream (white icing) coming out at the base of the popsicle stick. 

On a completely related, but not, note I am part of a team this morning that will be icing 528 cupcakes for our pastor's 25th anniversary reception tomorrow night. I have no idea how that is going to play out. I'm just hoping I don't need carpal tunnel surgery next week! Pictures will follow!



3 comments:

Barb said...

Those look YUMMY!

Genny said...

And you can have one when you get here!

Unknown said...

Oh my these look delicious. I love how perfect that orange frosting is swirled on there too! Yum!!!