Friday, September 7, 2012

School - Day #7

For fun I'm going to be taking random shots of the girls before school on different days in the school year. (Note: Fun for me. Not them. In case you hadn't figured that out.) This is Day #7. Don't they look excited about school? For them, Day #7 actually falls in the 3rd week of school and probably first round of tests, so I'd say the new has actually worn off the old school year already.




Still, when I scrapbook all these before school photos on the page I have designed in my mind, it's going to be fantastic! Of course, at the rate I'm going that will be sometime around the year 2016. Better go draw out that page now. To be sure I won't remember it then. Does this mean I'm already planning to forget something I haven't had the chance to remember? Wait...I'm confused. What was I going to write down again?

2 comments:

Barb said...

LOL, I look forward to seeing this scrapbook page, sometime in the not-too-distant future.

Anonymous said...

I do understand about scrapbooking controlling your picture taking.
Sylvia