Friday, July 13, 2012

Just Pure Excitement Around Here

Pure excitement, I tell you...but not really. I was browsing blogs this morning and realized I hadn't posted in awhile. So, I went back through my photos to see what I've done this summer. Well, it's bad folks. Real bad. I've done nothing of any great importance except meander here and there and take a few photos with my cell phone. Oh yeah...and we're still painting. Just wanted to share some of that excitement with all of you.  I found these on my cell phone.

It might just be me, but I don't think someone learned to read.

Cuties!

Who knew getting keys made could be so exciting?

Preview of the fabric I'm going to be putting on my ottoman and chair next week. I had to send this photo to my decorator for approval of color choices.

Here's another preview - the new fireplace color. Will post photos soon of the project.

Couldn't resist sending this photo of broccoli pillows to Katherine, my little broccoli lover. I don't understand why she doesn't want one for her new apartment!!

So, how's your summer going? I hope it involves more than paint, fabric and broccoli pillows.

No comments: