Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Praise the Lord and Pass the Snowcones


If ever there were a school year that I was glad to see go it's this one. Between me being the freshman sponsor and Rebecca's last 3 weeks, I've been ready to go turn myself in to the crazy farm. As of a few minutes ago, the last project rolled off the printer and I am calling it done! Yes, the girls both have 3 finals tomorrow, but what does that have to do with me? Nothing, I tell you. Nothing! And I can assure you we are all the better for no one relying on me for a good grade on a biology or government test.


So now I'm feeling a little like this...



...and a lot like this.

SUMMER HERE WE COME!!!!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Woohoo!!! Ready for school to be out around here too. Though then I will still have one MAJOR project to be working on. :(