Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm Not A Fan

I don't know why I sit around and think about these things. I guess it comes from an extremely stressful, long October. My neck has decided to start hurting again and I've been putting heat on it this morning. This has nothing to do with this post, except when I am sitting still with heat on my neck, my mind wanders and here is where it wandered today...I'm sorry.

There are some things that many, many people like...dare I say LOVE...that I simply do not care for. (Sorry about the sentence ended with a preposition. I hate that, too!) And, remember, I apologized earlier.

Chocolate Chip Cookies
I will eat one, but I can actually avoid one even straight out of the oven.
Crazy, right?

Oreos
I just don't care for the whole black teeth thing or, the whole scraping your teeth over the icing if you're into eating them that way. Ugh. Nails on a chalkboard...

Hot Chocolate
It's just too sweet or something.
(And I don't know why this is underlining and won't go away, but I don't like that either.)

White Cake with White Icing
Boring

Squirrels
I believe I've spoken enough on this topic for you to know my true feelings.

Dogs
Yes, I know. It's practically unAmerican.
Sorry.
There's really no point to this post. In fact, I think I need to go back and put heat on my neck again. Thinking about things that irritate me have really irritated my neck. Heavy sigh...

4 comments:

Barb said...

Okay, this is a very random post, but it made me laugh. But you need to give a disclaimer - there is ONE dog you like! :)

Genny said...

I know. My poor random life. And, yes, one dog that I do like is Brodie!!

Penny said...

Now it depends on the kind of white cake...is it white almond? And the icing...is it cream cheese? But maybe you don't classify cream cheese icing as white icing. And obviously you don't have a CocoMotion that makes delicious homemade hot chocolate. :)

Genny said...

Penny, I do not count cream cheese icing as white. Semantics, I'm sure. I'm talking about plain white cake (usually dry) with the white Crisco icing or the boiled icing. Blech!