Monday, August 15, 2011

Oh, Canada - Part Three

This is the part where you can truly say, "OH, CANADA!!!!" There's a long story about how we traveled from a dump motel on the American side to the 33rd floor of the Embassy Suites on the Canadian side but I will save that for when I see you in person. I don't want you to miss my facial expressions and hand gestures.

This was the view from our room. I'm tearing up now just thinking about it in all its glory. I don't believe I've ever seen a view that was its equal and, might not again.


This is a little picture I'm titling "Jeff's Happy Place."

Wow. Just wow.

The flowers were incredible! Every color and kind you can imagine.
I was freaking out (ask Jeff) over the size of the hydrangeas and the hostas.

The hanging plants were huge!

This is a little picture I'm calling "My Happy Place."

The Falls at Night with Illumination
The colors would change every 30 seconds. Gorgeous!

And then, fireworks! Magical.


Absolutely one of the best trips of my entire life. Thank you, Michael and Christie, for getting married in Buffalo, New York, so I could go to Niagara Falls!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I reiterate, I want to go back to Niagara Falls. Fireworks over the falls?! Oh my!