Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Oh, Canada - Part One

When I heard that my friend Melissa's son was getting married in New York I immediately set about finding a way to go. With lots of finagling by Jeff and airline miles, we discovered it was cheaper for us to fly into Toronto, Canada than directly into Buffalo, New York. We flew into Toronto around midnight on Friday, July 15, got in bed around 1:00 a.m., rose early, got dressed and headed south to the States.

After some driving and rerouting on Queen Elizabeth Way, around Lake Ontario, we arrived at the wedding with 20 minutes to spare!

This was our first view of Niagara Falls from the bridge coming back into the States. I was so blown away by this first glimpse and had no idea how much better it would get the next day.


My sweet friend, Melissa and I at the reception.
Isn't she lovely?

Bride and Groom

We sat at the Davis Family table.


Bubbly sendoff for Michael and Christie

After the wedding we drove back to Niagara Falls.
Stay tuned for Part Two. THE FALLS.

No comments: