Tuesday, July 26, 2011

No, We're Not in Hades, It Just Feels Like It

Here's my picture of the day. This is the thermostat in my car. Every time I comment to Jeff what the car thermostat is registering he says, "That's not the real temperature." My question is: "Then why is it on the car, telling me that we are currently residing in a subdivision of Hades?"

According to the weatherman we have several more days of temps above 100 degrees. Is there any relief in sight? Who knows? This I do know...I'm glad heaven is my eternity because the other just doesn't bear thinking about.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Ugh, that just makes me depressed to have to come back to TX. Unfortunately, I'm afraid we have another month of those temps before we experience any relief. All the more reason to just stay at home and scrapbook. ;)