Monday, June 29, 2009

Read This Book

I just finished this book and you need to read it, too. I bought it because 1) It was $2.00 and 2) I loved Stephen Baldwin on the TV show "Young Riders." Yes, I know I am dating myself. He talks about his conversion to Christianity and how he is part of a generation of people that God is raising up to minister to the teen culture of today.  He is very frank and "in your face" but everything he says is absolutely true. 

An excerpt...

  "God dropped us in the middle of this huge vast universe that is so much bigger than we ever thought before, and He put us on a planet where a piece of the ocean floor can shift and stir up a wave that wipes out hundreds of thousands of people on two continents, and where a thunderstorm forms off the coast of Africa and it scoots across the ocean until it parks in the Gulf of Mexico and grows large enough to turn a major U.S. city into a Third World country, and in spite of all of this we have convinced ourselves that we are in control."

Read it.

No comments: