Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day



To one of the greatest fathers I've ever had the privilege to know:

Jeff, you're not my father so I didn't buy you a gift. (Ha!) But, you do deserve praise in so many areas:
1. You're a great provider.
2. You're a hard worker.
3. You're a genuinely nice person.
4. You're servant-hearted.
5. You're fun!
6. You care about others more than yourself.

I could go on, but your ego is big enough already.

I polled a few (all three) of the people who live in our house that call you dad and asked them to describe you in just three words.

KATHERINE:
1. Baseball-ish (Is this seasonal?)
2. Genius
3. Epic





REBECCA:
1. Amiable
2. Prudent
3. Meticulous
(Someone's been working on their vocabulary this summer.)

ABIGAIL:
1. Fantastical
2. Awesome Computer Man
3. Superb
(Or, more than three words.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very thankful that Katherine, Rebecca and Abigail have a godly father. I think about God giving him only girls and what a wonderful job he has done making each one feel special. It is important for girls to have a father that is a picture of our heavenly Father. Good job Jeff! Happy Father's Day!