Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just a Little Bit of Summer

I don't know about your summer, but ours is flying by at such a rapid pace I'm afraid I'm going to miss it! Looking at my photos from the summer so far, we've hardly been home, and definitely haven't spent enough time in the pool. In fact, I don't even have any pics of swimming, except for what Barb took last weekend with the girls. Geez....what have we been doing? Well...
since you asked...wait...you didn't, but here goes anyway.

1 College Visit
3 Days of Basketball Camp
6 Chiropractor Visits
5 Days of Youth Camp
1 Girls Retreat
1 Wedding
3 Days of Kid Power Camp
8 Volleyball Games
2 Days of Children's Camp (3 to go)
6 Flats of Flowers Planted
2 Orthodontist Appointments
5 Search Committee Meetings
1 Eye Doctor Appointment
2 Days of Volleyball Camp (3 to go)
5 Piano Rehearsals
56 Books Read

And I wonder why we don't have any pictures in the pool? Happy Summer Ya'll. Hope your bathing suit is getting more use than mine!








1 comment:

Barb said...

and 1 air conditioner bites the dust...

definitely a busy summer at your house. you need to take some time and enjoy the pool. and i need to come join you. :)