Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cupcakes Even a Grinch Would Like

My friend, Elisa, just happened upon several pages worth of cupcake recipes last week. They included this Cookies 'n Cream recipe that looked interesting. They are so fattening, however, I couldn't bring myself to eat one.  I did have a couple Tablespoons of icing though, so it's not like I'm being good or anything.  When I took this first photo I didn't realize the stack of Christmas books were in the background. Guess the Grinch is still being "grinch-y" after all these years!


The whipped cream cheese icing was SO GOOD! And with 3 dozen Oreos scattered throughout only 24 cupcakes you can imagine the taste of those as well.

Neat factor: This is the bottom of the cupcake. Cute!

On the mess making factor? I think I'd have to give them a 10. I'm still finding little black crumbs on my countertops a day later.


Christmas cupcakes coming Friday!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Those look delish!