Monday, November 19, 2012

Dead Flies in the Fridge and Other Things That Irritate Me

I opened my fridge this morning and there, upside down, motionless was a fly. Gross. It irritated me that he had flown in there in the first place and then apparently stayed long enough to "freeze" to death. This led to pulling out the shelf, which led to awareness that caramel sauce from some unknown container had run down the entire back of the fridge. Oh joy...

Here's a few things that are irritating me today: (Aren't you glad you stopped by the blog?)

people who have the opportunity to be prepared and don't take it

people who are skinny and don't have to watch what they eat

laundry

dishes

dry cupcakes

dry eyes

our government being trillions of dollars in debt

the liberal media

the fact that I hate exercise in any form but desperately need to be doing it

junk mail

dark circles under my eyes


Happy Day, Everyone! I'm going to go find my eye cream, put my Restasis drops in, start a load in the washer and find a rice cake to eat for lunch.

No comments: