Friday, December 9, 2011

Abigail Joins the Club

I must post about this event, which is one of those life-changing things that most teens go through -- getting braces. We talked about not getting them for Abigail because her top teeth were fairly straight. After her pleading cries for months on end (kinda) we found an orthodontist and she got her top braces on November 10. I've always told Abigail that she needs to go through the "awkward teenage" stage like most kids do, but she really hasn't done so. Even with braces I think she looks pretty cute.

BEFORE



AFTER
Yes, she's in a little bit of pain here. Her comment after getting braces was, "The people who invented braces must hate children." "But you wanted them," I replied. "I just wanted straight teeth -- not braces!" she cried. And there's the logic of a 14 yr. old, hard at work.

No comments: