Monday, December 6, 2010

Couldn't Survive Winter Without Them

Brrr....it's really getting chilly at night now. There are many things I couldn't imagine going through winter without; for example, thick socks, flannel pajamas, goose down comforter, etc. One thing I don't want to go through winter with is dry skin. I hate it. Despise it. Can't stand it. So, here's a few things on my winter survival list:

Oh my goodness....best.lip.balm.ever.
Hands down!
You must trust me on this.


My mother gave me a bottle of this lotion a few
years ago and it has been a favorite ever since.
We've laughed about the name: Elixir of Love #1.
I don't actually know what that means, but Jeff likes it. : )
And, if she's reading this post, I'm almost out.....

Just found this product this week...Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue.
It's like splashing fresh cucumber gel on your face every morning.
And, it's light and refreshing, and all that good stuff.

My one true love of lotions...Johnson's Baby Lotion.
Oh, the smell, the smell...
I use it every day because thankfully,
you don't have to have a baby to use it.

This last product, of course, is no dry skin remedy. But,
I couldn't imagine winter without it. (For that matter,
I couldn't imagine spring, summer or fall without it either.)
Add a little sweetener, a dollop of whipped cream and bliss.
Please Note: This is not a paid endorsement for any of the products listed above. If, however, someone stumbles on this blog and wants to pay me, they can.

Keep warm!

1 comment:

Penny said...

English Breakfast tea probably is my favorite right now.