Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Catch Up Post

It's been awhile since I've been able to post, due to both general busy-ness and Blogger's lack of cooperation in uploading pictures. I'm happy to report that it is cooperating well tonight.

It has been a busy month in the Holmes household and since I'm three weeks behind in posting events, I thought I would share briefly from each event.

Basketball Banquet
Seniors recognized with a poster of their season.

We don't look alike at all, do we?

Rebecca ran in the Texas Relays at UT Austin.

Spring finally arrived.

We tie-dyed (literally) Easter eggs from men's silk ties.
Great idea, Barb!

I finally spent my spa gift card and had the
best pedicure I've ever had.

Abigail played "Superior" at the Solo & Ensemble Festival.

Katherine went to the Grace Prep Masquerade Prom.

Rebecca celebrated her 15th birthday.

Katherine attended a second prom.

Abigail, in a moment of questionable sanity, jumped
in the "still very cold" pool, in the rain, in her clothes.

Seniors were recognized during the
final softball game.

GPA Academic Awards Banquet at
Dallas Baptist University.

Well, that's all we've been doing the last three weeks. I didn't include the three track meets because I didn't have pictures. We're looking into slowing down, sometime in the year 2015 after Abigail graduates from high school. Yeah...that's not long. Not long at all.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Well you all have certainly been active, haven't you? But hopefully it's been mostly good times.