Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Panda Party

With Monday being a school holiday, we held Abigail's 11th birthday party -- finally! It was An Amazing Panda Adventure. We watched that movie, ate yummy chinese from Panda Express (some of us with chopsticks) and opened presents. Then, we ate delicious panda cake. "I want an ear! I want a foot!" everyone said. Abigail kept saying, "You can't eat the face!!!" Too funny. I have to admit, it is harder to cut into an animal shaped cake than a rectangle. As Barb said, "At least you didn't make the insides red velvet." Well, yeah.


Cute party favors in chinese takeout boxes.

Abigail, Emma, Claire

Ally, Brittany



He's too cute to eat!
(but we managed anyway)


2 comments:

Barb said...

And a very fun party it was (at least the part I got to attend). I never knew Panda Express could be so good. And the cake was quite delicious too!

Anonymous said...

Cute cake! I made my first birthday cake this weekend...I SO need to take a class! And, Happy Birthday again, Abigail!