Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Twenty Years

I couldn't let today pass without mentioning that I have been married for 20 years! Jeff and I certainly have come a long way since that day in 1988. The older I get, the harder it is to remember events from so long ago, but some things still stand out clearly. Jeff, do you remember?

1. It rained -- all day.
2. You gave me a beautiful strand of pearls.
3. We saw each other before the wedding, and they said we wouldn't last.
4. Restless Heart.
5. My heavy bouquet that I could hardly hold.
6. Your too tight shoes.
7. Our cake fell.
8. Bird seed hurts.
9. 2 napkins x number of guests divided by 2.
10. You said "I do" and I did, too. I'm so glad we did.

September 3, 1988

September 3, 2008

HAPPY 20th ANNIVERSARY!

4 comments:

Penny said...

Praise God! So happy for you!

Barb said...

How sweet! And you two haven't changed a bit. You certainly don't look 20 years older.

Does that make up for the comments on facebook? :)

Anonymous said...

Your wedding picture is so cute. And neither of you look 20 years older now.

Peas on Earth said...

Oh my!!! You guys have hardly changed at all!!! WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!! :-)