Friday, June 7, 2013

Mini Scrapbook

I spent an evening putting together this mini scrapbook to give my niece, Emily, for graduation. While I realize 18 year olds won't find a Scripture scrapbook one of their favorite gifts, I believe that God's word never returns void, just as He promises in His Word.

Her mother said her favorite colors were orange and pink so I selected my paper on that basis. One day I'm going to learn to take pictures that look like the exact colors of the book, but I thought this little album turned out really nice. The cover and half of the pages are covered in a light linen-looking fabric.  I chalked a chipboard "E" with pink and orange to place on the cover.









I really enjoy putting these little albums together. They are usually very quick to do if you have lots of paper lying around. And, I have LOTS of paper!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Looks great! I need to do some more of these little books. I'll have to come back and look at your pics when I do.