Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer Reading List

I realized a few days ago that I have yet to finalize my summer reading list and here it is already a month into our summer vacation. To be honest, I don't feel like we've slowed down yet! Between kitchen remodeling and a couple trips for the girls, we have been one busy household. I am specifically looking for light-read, fiction titles to add to this list. I still have a beach trip coming up and will definitely need more books then.

I've already finished this book. I highly recommend it. Funny, meaningful, thought-provoking. Hard to find those qualities all in one book sometimes.

I've heard this book makes "religion" stand on its head. Looking forward to it!

This book has been in my queue for sometime now and I just haven't managed to pick it up. Soon...

I've read Lynn Austin before and this one promises to be just as good as her others.

I know,  I know! Everyone read this last summer! And, before you ask, I haven't seen the movie either.

Please respond with your FICTION choices to add to this list. I've got my Kindle fired up and ready to go! Or, I can do it old school and go to the library.   : )

No comments: