Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer Reading List

I'm in the process of compiling my summer reading list. This is funny because two posts ago I wrote about my spring break reading list. I've only posted twice since spring break. Blogger removed one of them and it has never been heard from again. I'm a little cautious about "Big Brother" removing my posts. And it was such a nice little commentary on cupcakes and spiritual gifts. Unfortunately it will remain in the land of cyberspace because I didn't save it anywhere else.

Any suggestions for FICTION books for my list? I've already selected the three non-fiction books I'm going to read. They are:

Why We Love the Church: In Support of Institutions & Organized Religion by Deyoung & Kluck

Same Kind of Different As Me by Hall & Moore

Crazy Love by Francis Chan

Send your suggestions my way!

As soon as I can trust Blogger to leave this post up, I'll be back with more.


1 comment:

Barb said...

I like the new background. I have no book suggestions, but I will be checking back to see what others recommend. ;)