Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tour of Texas - 2009 Edition

I give up. I've been trying to add about five more pictures of our Thanksgiving trip, oh...say, FOR THE LAST SIX DAYS! My computer, or Blogger, or both will not cooperate so I'm going with what I've got. (mainly because Christmas will be here soon and I will still be talking about Thanksgiving) Not that I'm against giving thanks, right?

So...we left Fort Worth on Tuesday, November 24 and drove to Buna. I drove so Jeff could pull out the old laptop and get some work done. I know this is a shocker, because I never drive on long trips. And, most people won't care, but I did want to document here that I was a good wife, for once, and did about four hours of the driving. Thank you. Please hold your applause.

Anyhoo...our annual "Tour of Texas" was as usual. We helped Nanny decorate for Christmas, we saw cousins, we ate lots of bad food (bad FOR you, not bad tasting), we saw more cousins, etc. In short, we did all the things you're supposed to do on a holiday after driving for hours and hours. And, drum roll please.........no one got sick after we got home. Not much.

Nanny and the girls decorate the Coca-Cola porch,
while Jeff and Katherine glued together a Santa puzzle.



Forced picture with cousins

Abi and Gabby

Playing dodgeball with a basketball?
Another forced picture with more cousins

Don't Jeff and K look excited?
A beautiful November sky, on the way home



3 comments:

Barb said...

wonder why blogger's giving you issues with uploading pics... it seems to be working fine for me. Hmm...
Glad to see your pics. I noticed there were no pics of you in the bunch. What's up with that?! :)

Genny said...

There are no pics of me b/c no one offered to take my picture. Seriously. Waaaahhhh!!!!!

Barb said...

Genny, sometimes you just have to say "here, take a picture of me!" That's what I have to do, anyway. :)